Thursday, August 11, 2011

BEST FRIENDS

This morning i am quite free but feels i just want to sit and relaxed: doing nothing but well i am in the middle of blogging of course..., sipping through a hot and warm chocolate drink that stir up my throat and stomach. "What a wonderful feeling" I thought for myself. Looking out through my blur yet smudge window besides me and enjoying the fresh view morning scene after this early morning rain.

Today seems everyone in the office was so busy. Well that's what we a hired for isn't it? ^_^ to be busy around.
(Heheheee)... i am started to think, does today person appreciate their friends just like the old days before?. Does today person have their own best friends? Or is it just a " Hye-Hye and Bye-Bye" ? Well.. i guess all of us have our own answer to that.

Despite all this, i would like to share some beautiful quotations from some popular inspirational people who have ever lived about BEST FRIEND.


"I've learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time."
~ Unknown



"Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us."
~ Unknown



"Many people will walk in and out of you life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
~ Anonymous



"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
~ Henry Ford



"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say. "
~ Anonymous




"Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere."
~ Unknown




"Best friend, my well-spring in the wilderness! "
~ George Eliot





"Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. "
~ Sicilian Proverb




No comments:

Post a Comment