Thursday, August 11, 2011

TIME FOR US TO GIVE TIME TO GOD

Hmm mm, something very relevant n serious to think about... sometimes in our hectic lifestyle, we put God in d passenger's seat & we'll b on d wheel when it should b d other way around... when we do that, we din give God d honor, glory and His rightful place... in our hectic life, let's not forget to give d time to God n let Him guide us n take us to our destiny...

May the Grace of God, love of Jesus and fellowship of the Holy Spirit abide in u for eternity...


____________________________________________________________________________


I realize this BUSY kind of thinking, exactly what has caused lot of problems in our world today. We try to keep God in church..on Sunday morning...maybe Sunday night.. And the unlikely event of a midweek service. We do like to have HIM around during sickness and of course, a funerals. However, we don't have time or room, for HIM during our work or play. Because that's the part of our lives we think...we can, and should handle on our own.


May GOD forgive me for ever thinking .. that..there is a time or place where HE is not to be First in my life.


We should always have time to remember all HE has done for us.


THE POEM

I knelt to pray but not for long, I had too much to do. I had to hurry and get to work For bills would soon be due. So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
And jumped up off my knees.

My Christian duty was now done

My soul could rest at ease.

All day long I had no time

To spread a word of cheer. No time to speak of Christ to friends,

They'd laugh at me I'd fear.

No time, no time, too much to do,

That was my constant cry,

No time to give to souls in need

But at last the time, the time to die.

I went before the Lord, I came, I stood with downcast eyes. For in his hands God held a book; It was the book of life.

God looked into his book and said

"Your name I cannot find.

I once was going to write it down...

But never found the time"

-unknown-

2 comments:

  1. Hi, good for you. I love this posting.
    Allow me to add, hands that help are Holier than lips that pray.
    You have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. Sure... you can add... heheh... you too have a nice day =)

    ReplyDelete